"People Helping Cats Helping People"
Non-Profit, No-Kill Cat Rescue and Shelter
2008 - 2013 © Touched By A Paw ~ All Rights Reserved ~
Website developed an maintained by Website to the Rescue
Touched By A Paw, Inc. 182 W. Main Street Whitewater, WI 53190
Phone: (262) 473-4769 Fax: (262) 473-0779 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those cat lovers, who for whatever reason can't adopt a Touched By a Paw cat or kitten, please consider other ways of helping a needy and deserving shelter cat or kitten.
Sponsoring: There are several different ways that you can sponsor your favorite shelter cat.
• Donation of the funds needed for a cats care while in our shelter is one way. This could be in the form of a set monthly, quarterly, or yearly donation. The purchasing of their food each month is another option.
• Donating the adoption fee for a cat or kitten is an option, which might help an individual or family better afford adopting or adopting a second cat or kitten.
• Donating the cost of vaccinations, and/or the cost spay or neutering a cat.
• Donating a percentage of your businesses sales to Touched By A Paw.
• This can be done by clicking on the 'Sponsor Me' button on each cat's page on Petfinder or by sending your donation directly to the shelter.
We are registered with Pick N Save We Care program.
Our organization # is 835210. If you want to change the charitable contribution on an existing card, go to service desk and fill out the form. Or go to the service desk to setup a new card.Pick N Save does all the work for us. This card is good at any Pick N Save store throughout Wisconsin.
We are registered at the Sentries in Whitewater, Elkhorn, Lake Geneva, and Walworth. These stores require that their receipts have a sticker put on at time of checkout.The receipts can be brought in or mailed to the shelter.
• Franks Country Market
We are registered at Franks in Elkhorn and Jefferson. These stores just require the receipts. They need to be turned in or mailed in the shelter.
Word of mouth:
• Tell others about Touched By A Paw.
• If you have a web site of your own, please include a link to www.touchedbyapaw.net.
• If your family's Church or Veterinarian have their own web site, please ask them to add a link to us.